The revolutionary MIP system ensures atraumatic and effective stone treatment with fewer complications for all stone sizes.
• Innovative pressure management: All systems from the MIP series are designed as open systems
• Efficient stone retrieval: The "vacuum cleaner" hydrodynamic effect makes it possible to retrieve stones without forceps, graspers or stone baskets
• One-step dilation: Following a skin incision, the access tract is dilated in a single step
• Versatility: The right instrument is available for any kidney stone location and size
• Innovative applicator for direct closure and contrast agent injection: Access tracts to the kidney can be directly closed after stone retrieval using a gelatin-thrombin matrix applied with the aid of an applicator. In addition, the applicator can be used to inject contrast agent
• Application-oriented sheaths: For standard and supine techniques as well as pediatric interventions